Learning about food, photography, and writing. Sharing what I find.

˜˜˜

Friday, March 12, 2010

Phyllo Poll

I am taking a poll! Which of the following items would you most like to see me attempt with my remaining phyllo dough? Voting will close at MIDNIGHT on Saturday March 13, 2010 (before we "Spring Ahead"). The winning dish will be my next blog post and, I hope, another fabulous Phyllo Dough Adventure.

I have posted the voting machine to the right, but please see these links below for further information on each recipe! Let the voting begin!


Guava and Manchego Phyllo Pouches

Spinach, Feta,and Pine-Nut Phyllo Tart

Spicy Chicken Phyllo Rolls

Butternut Squash, Bacon, and Rosemary Phyllo Pizza

Isn't this fun?

4 comments:

  1. So hard to choose!! Can you make them all??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the chicken wins! kathy g.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muriel Celestia Hoffacker the FIRSTMarch 13, 2010 at 10:24 AM

    BUTTERNUT SQUASH PIZZA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why cant I vote twice? Spicy chicken, Spicy chicken, spicy chicken!!

    ReplyDelete